Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of my burners does not heat up completely just luke warm…

Customer Question
One of my burners...

One of my burners does not heat up completely just luke warm this followed when i turnened it on sae a quick flash, modelC316U serial no. 857614. Advise

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just hAPPENED SUDDENLY 3 days ago. have not tried it since

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. what needs done

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Since this is a module cooktop, can you swap the left burner module for the right burner module? Does the same location of the burner not work? (for instance if it's the front right burner, does the front right burner still not work?)

Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?