Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The detergent/fabric softener dispenser tray on my Bosch…

Customer Question
The detergent/fabric softener dispenser...

The detergent/fabric softener dispenser tray on my Bosch Vision 500, front loading washer is not draining properly into the drum. I have run the tray through my dishwasher and used a washing machine cleaner tablet as well, but it is still backing up. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 5 years old. Where do I find the model #?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am hoping so :-))

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

I am not at home now. Will respond when I get back

OK sounds good.