Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Problems with whirlpool cabrio top load washer not spinning…

Customer Question
Problems with whirlpool cabrio...

Problems with whirlpool cabrio top load washer not spinning dry fully

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WTW6600SW1, I BAUGHT IT USED 2 DAYS AGO , EVEN LIGHT LOADS WOUN'T SPIN PROPRELY

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO IT HAS A 1 YEAR WARENTTEE ON PARTS AND SERVICE, AND THE OWNER OF THE STORE SAID THAT WHEN I BOUGHT IT NOT TO PUT PILLOWS OR BLANKETS IN IT BUT TAKE IT TO A LANDERMAT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WHat could posibley be wrong with it mechanically

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is the unit not stopping and giving you an error code? You just think think its not spinning fast enough?

it gives a error code
no i do not want to call you, give more information or give back the $5

I didn't personally send you a phone option, that's something the site automatically sends--I apologize about that. What error code are you getting then exactly?

no please reply, or send bacl the $5

...I did. I said:

QUOTE:

i don't have the error code right now and i forgot it , after about 10 washes, i had to repulsion the load and take heavy watered clothes out to try to finish loads

Can you please reply with the error that shows up? I can't help you without that.

even 5 towels positioned around the tub still makes it stop
i am not satisfied with the answered, please send back my money. now