Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to replace motor on super pump but cannot figure out…

Customer Question
Trying to replace motor...

Trying to replace motor on super pump but cannot figure out how to detach motor from housing assembly

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started today to replace motor

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Me and my electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just the secret as to how to release the housing so I can attach a new motor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Hayward super pump for pool ... motor assembly ... how to remove from motor in order to put on new motor?

ok That is not an appliance , This is the appliance category,, you need to ask your question in the plumbing category