Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch she 44c02uc/43 dishwasher. When I start the…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch she 44c02uc/43 dishwasher. When I start the dishwasher with the power scrub/regular wash buttons held then released, I get a "PO" on the display and the quickwash is lit and the rinse and hold is flashing. The dishwasher runs exceptionally long cycles. Sometimes infinitely long. There is usually water/soap left in the bottom of the dishwasher. The water is steaming hot. I have replaced the control board with no change. I have tested the pump and it pumps. If I manually raise the red float switch it pumps out dry. Any ideas where I go next?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 or 9 years. SHE44C02UC/43

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are on an island in Alaska. There is no service technician within 1000 miles.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.