Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for washers and dryers with our spec. Would you…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for washers and dryers with our spec. Would you please advise me know how do I sent the word file to you to review?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

We don't care the brand although Whirlpool is our preference whatever meets our spec is good

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

I am looking for the model to purchase

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please let me know how do I send you the spec in word Is it safe? not the fraud

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

John, Home Appliance Technician