Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't open the door as the spin seems not working, .. saw…

Customer Question
I can't open the...

I can't open the door as the spin seems not working, .. saw lots water inside

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Vision 500 series

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need to finish the washing asap -- need the dry and clean cloth. Can you please give me hint how to fix the problem... can't locate the manual;(

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I read online, some suggest to remove the front panel of the washer to access the drain pump catch... can this way reopen the door?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Did you try and unplug the unit for 30 minutes to see if it resets?

Unplug, but only for several minutes. Will try to wait 30 later

Okay, let me know please.

It's kind of late now, may be tomorrow morning, I will call.

I do not have access to a phone so please reply back to this thread.

Ok.thamks

You are welcome.

hello, are you there?I tried the 30 min wait for restart..didn't work
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Remove the front panel. Tilt washer back and pull the tab to release the door. Give me the model number then please.

This is not working . I expect more timely services...
I'd like to cancel my order. Please refund my question charge.thanks

I would be able to help you if you provide the model number.