Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Since Refrigerator Moved On Monday Temperature Constantly At…

Customer Question
Since Refrigerator Moved On...

Since Refrigerator Moved On Monday Temperature Constantly At 62 Degrees. Moved Selector To 7. No Change. Freezer Constantly At -2.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Amana. 17 Years Old. Don't Know Model. Freezer Is At Bottom.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends On What "Work" Is Required.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Refrigerator Constantly At 38 Degrees Before Move. Doors Were Removed During Move.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the fresh food section door the mode; /serial tag should be on the interior wall near the top.

Two Model Numbers Are Shown: BX21; BC21.