Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool h2low toploader that will not spin. I…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool h2low toploader that will not spin. I entered diagnostics & when it gets to spin, the lid locked button flashes, & continues to flash for about a minute until it shuts off & unlocks.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Looks about 7-8yrs old, got it 4 my son at yard sale. Man said it had been working. Looks very well maintained

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am familiar with

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

I was trying to help my son at his house. I have since gone home. Now would be no help.

if you would like i can have this cancelled or you can follow up with me on here once you are back there.