Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reset a 4yr. Old whirlpool cabrio h20 wash system.

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset a 4yr. Old whirlpool cabrio h20 wash system. It will not pass the sensing cycle. It was accidentally powered off instead of being paused. Code error F0/e0 . Reset a couple of times,recalibrated

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4yr. Old whirlpool cabrio h20 water system

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends how serious l didn't think turning off power would cause this much problems

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet?

No when power was off I unplugged a couple of times for 10 seconds . I guess I just followed advise from YouTube . I should of kept power on and unplugged ? That was sequence I assumed

unplug it for 5 minutes and see if that resets it. if not it could be a control board problem. Lets see if this solves it first though.

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Turned on, reseting,it was on normal mode turned left then right 3 , left then right. Rinse. Turned a few times then stoped. Turned off. I though it would stay on. Ok turning on then in unplugging
Should I dry run it or stick a few things in ?
I'll dry run
Sensing lid locked, lid lock off , on,sensing,rotating off ,on, off, on,pause,rotating off on etc.continiously won't do anything else guess I'll turn it off
Doing samething as before
Paused, lid unlocked
Any other ideas ?
How much is control board ?
Before I turned off you could hear it wanting turn all the time

my apologies for the delay. I will need your model number in order to pull up your parts list. The number is ***** on the inside of the door area can you grab that for me?