Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My microwave won't run. The display works, clock works, etc,

Customer Question
My microwave won't run...

My microwave won't run. The display works, clock works, etc, but when I push the start button it wont' run.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

GE Spacemaker, Model JVM1650CB003, No hasn't done t his before. I took the door apart to replace the handle and now it won't tun

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I can. I'm ok wiht that.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. From the sounds of it you may have a door switch issue. Since everything is working besides it. Do you have a multimeter to test this part with?