Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The 3 second light is flashing, I can't get the dishwasher…

Customer Question
The 3 second light...

The 3 second light is flashing, I can't get the dishwasher to run

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Just a sec, let me go check the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, It just says Whirlpool, Enery star, Its about 2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I push the start button the 3 second light comes on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you still need more info from me???
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes or turning the breaker off for 5 minutes does the same thing to do a hard reset?