Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you reset appliance breaker LG Model LRE6383ST range…

Customer Question
How do you reset...

How do you reset appliance breaker LG Model LRE6383ST range I have pushed the button on top of the control panel and nothing happened

Contractor's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Have not had this happen before unplugged for 5minutes should I unplug for a few hours

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm talking about a LG range not TV

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was boiling water in a kettle plugged into the range outlet then tried to boil another kettle full so maybe over heated it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No the is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Does there seem to be any signs of life on the unit at all? Any lights anything?