Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag refrigerator that is making a continuous…

Customer Question
We have a Maytag...

We have a Maytag refrigerator that is making a continuous vibration sound after having been off for 4 days post Irma in Florida

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was in the house when we bought it ...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The model is a MBB2256GES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that is it ... after getting electrical back it seems to have proper temperature and works.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Is the noise coming from the evaporator fan in the freezer? Make sure the unit is level and solid to the floor as something like that could cause that issue. If you have a video or a way to narrow down where the noise is coming from that would help.