Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I replace the light bulb in my under the cabinet

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace the light bulb in my under the cabinet kitchenAide range hood

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only model # I see inside it is UXB0600DYS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is just the model number for the motor itself. Can you use the attach files button above this text box to attach a picture of your hood so I can see what hood you have?