Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Used whirlpool side by side installed it yesterdayJA: I'll…

Customer Question
Used whirlpool side by...

Used whirlpool side by side installed it yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just bought a used whirlpool side by side installed it yesterday, less than 4 hours from being unhooked in the other location. no ice production

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2008 paper on back installed by lowes, GS5NVEXSL

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I look manual online and i have done all it says but i can not find a on/off are on this ice marker itself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If possible i live in a very rural area, sometimes the charge a arm and a leg because i live far out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?