Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven says F2E0 how do I fix this -- URGENT, Just a few…

Customer Question
My oven says F2E0...

My oven says F2E0 how do I fix this -- URGENT

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just a few months old purchased at Ferguson -- where do I find the other information

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have to this is urgent having stuff to bake now for a luncheon

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What do I do -- why is this happening with a new stove?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The error code F2 E0 means either a key is being held down for too long or the keypad is shorted. Kill power to the unit by unplugging it or turning off the breaker that supplies power for 5 minutes, restore power and try to use the unit again if it continues to still give the error then the keypad will have to be replaced, if you give me the model number I can give you the replacement part number, thanks.

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. If you are using a mobile phone and can't locate the star rating system scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it there. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.