Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a double stove PS950SF3SS with no keypad illumination…

Customer Question
I have a double...

I have a double stove PS950SF3SS with no keypad illumination but 240 volt at supply point. The only thing that works is the oven door lights.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE PS950SF3SS is 21 months old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am experienced in electrical controls on many systems but not so much in appliances

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Unfortunately that means the main control is dead and will have to be replaced. The replacement is listed below:

Range Control Panel

Part #: WB27X21393 - click here for part info at sears

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. If you are using a mobile phone and can't locate the star rating system scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it there. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with? If not please take a second to rate my assistance, thank you.