Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dog ate the door seal on my Samsung DV5451AEW/XAA dryer.

Customer Question
I received a replacement DC62-00320A...
My dog ate the door seal on my Samsung DV5451AEW/XAA dryer. I received a replacement DC62-00320A from Sears parts direct. It does not fit. The tabs measure .20" +/- whereas the tabs on the original measure .29" +/-. Was there an earlier version of this part with wider tabs?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The door gasket is not showing as replaceable on this model. Where did you get the part number to order the part you did order?