Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a nfw7200tw washer and the door won't latch.I

Customer Question
I have a Amanda...

I have a Amanda nfw7200tw washer and the door won't latch.I replaced door latch ( was broken)

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Amanda NFW7200tw date on washer 2001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes Master Plumber

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My daughter used it slightly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you hear it trying to lock after starting a cycle, clicking or buzzing?