Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 30 in Frigidaire self cleaning/ convection wall…

Customer Question
I have a 30...

I have a 30 in Frigidaire self cleaning/ convection wall oven that is 12 years old. Last night I hit the clean button by mistake and then hit cancel as soon as I realized it. The door is locked and I can't get it open. I can't find my user manual. I've never had any trouble before. HELP!!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 years old. I found 2 registration cards ( I also have a warming drawer) which I didn't send in. They are: FEC30C4ACD and PLEB30S8CCC for model#.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping I could just do something simple! all I did was press the clean button!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press the CLEAN button again and allow it to run for about 3 minutes, then press CANCEL. Does the door unlock?