Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge front loader dishwasher wcvh6260 fww i have

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a ge front loader dishwasher wcvh6260 fww i have tried new door latch first do to error codes and new control board because after couple loads the same thing was happening. Starting a new cycle the door locks then unlocks then the unit stops and the drain pump turns on and doesn't stop running

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model dishwasher wcvh6260 fww GE it was purchased in 2006

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there any kind of water level sensor that could be bad? I also cleared the drain and pump.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

The problem you are having indicates the water pressure switch is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help? Are you satisfied with the help I have given you? Please rate me a 5 star now using the star rating chart at the top of your page, Thanks.