Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Whirlpool mod# wtw4800xqo washer it's level but still…

Customer Question
I have Whirlpool mod#...

I have Whirlpool mod# ***** washer it's level but still goes off balance at both spin cycles

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 5 years old SER# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's really the only problem we've had with it . This started about 4 months ago We do about 3 loads a week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you have this same issue with the washer with out anything in it?

And if you open the lid and look down is the center of the inner tub in the center of the washer?

Never tried it empty. The lid locks when started

look in the tub to see if it is in the cent with the lid open and unlocked !!

And can you try it now with out anything in it?