Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag washing machine model HAV2360AWW Serial

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag washing machine model HAV2360AWW Serial number 10476752CR and the threads holding the wash tub hub are stripped could you tell what type and size the threads are so I clean them up it's just the very top

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HAV2360AWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That particular info is not given out in any of the literature or distribution specification papers given out by the manufacturer you may call whirlpool and see if they will give you that manufacturing information but I doubt you will find it. You many have to end up just replacing the entire gear case and hub kit to fix it. Below is the kit you need.

Washer Gear Case

Part #: 21001867 - click here for part info at sears

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. If you are using a mobile phone and can't locate the star rating system scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it there. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.