Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've got a situation in a new condo (brand new in June this…

I've got a situation in...
I've got a situation in a new condo (brand new in June this year) where the breaker trips on the "kitchen outlets" breaker. It's a single breaker for 110v. There are only a few outlets and it includes a Kenmore gas stove (brand new) and then a kitchen mixer and a juicer machine that's occasionally used throughout the week pulling off that circuit. With the breaker tripping, and what seems to be a low amount of power being drawn, is it possible that the breaker though new, is bad?
9/16/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is the breaker on your house tripping? Or is the GFI switch on the outlet in your kitchen tripping?

It's the breaker in the box that trips, the two outlets on either side of the stove do not have a GFI reset on them.

OK so first, the gas oven should be on it's own breaker. It pulls a lot of power each time it sparks and is required to be on a dedicated circuit so if it's not, you'll need to have the builder correct that. The mixer and the juicer should be fine and can probably even add more things, but they can't be on the same circuit as the oven.

I was asking if they were on a GFI because the stove also can not be on a GFI or it will trip the GFI switch.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thanks Tyler, that helps! I just shut the breaker off that goes to the oven, and I see for sure that the outlets left and right of the oven are on the the same circuit for sure. Appreciate the help!