Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need a part, just started, yep, right now i need a old and…

Customer Question
Need a part Contractor's...

Need a part

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Right now i need a old and hot value for a admiral washer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

O my see is not working

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it. It could be on the back of the control panel on the far left as well.