Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I take my standing kitchen aid mixer for service?

Customer Question
Where can I take...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried to mix butter and cream cheese and it will not turn to mix, but it turns when I lower the bowl. It is making a grinding noise.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

do you want to take it some where or send it in to have Kitchen aid rebuild it?

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?