Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am missing a lid handle for my electric skillet. The lid…

Customer Question
I am missing a...

I am missing a lid handle for my electric skillet. The lid has a vent and the user's guide has these numbers: S12P/S12T. Where can I buy one of these?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have never used the skillet because of it. I do not remember when I got it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just need to find a handle.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

what are the diamentions of the skillet to be able to find you the correct lid?

and all you need is just the knob / handle not the glass lid is that correct?

I just want the handle with screws. There are 2 small holes that are 5 1/4 " apart where the handle needs to go.It is across the window in the metal lid. I do not need instructions on how to attach it. I just want to know where I can get a handle. It is a Rival skillet.