Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I put my centennial into diagnostic mode,but when I push…

Customer Question
I put my centennial...

I put my centennial into diagnostic mode,but when I push start no

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I replaced the lid lock and Tha actuator recently. It was working fine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Fixed the problem myself do not need tech help. Thanks
Fixed the problem myself and no longer need help. Thank you

no problem!