Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE profile refrigerator is displaying 6 C or c or 60 both…

Customer Question
My GE profile refrigerator...

My GE profile refrigerator is displaying 6 C or b c or 60 both the 6 and the c are broken symbols. I cannot erase them and I do not know what they mean

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I year old, model number PYE22PSKBSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

No I have resolved it

I am glad to hear that you are no longer having this issue. I will send this in to be cancelled for you.

Thank you

your welcome