Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Fisher & Paykel washing machine model #WL26CW2 that…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Fisher & Paykel washing machine model #WL26CW2 that gets unbalanced during the spin cycle regularly

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'm not sure how old really since it was a family friends before they gave it to me... i think it is at least 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure what goes into fixing it...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, that is it. are you a real person or is this automated?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
I'd like to cancel this question and get the refund. Your website states that you always answer within a day and i asked this question 5 days ago. I've found my answer elsewhere.
Answered in 4 days by:
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

I don't want a new answer, I'd like a refund.
Your bot responded saying that I'm being passed to someone else and I was charged the $23 because I was answered... can I please be reimbursed the full $28 now? Thank you.
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

I have submitted a refund request for you

As a rule of thumb, the out of balance will occur when you have heavy items shifting to one side
It may be that you have too many items in the machine
If you are trying to do several heavy items (Blankets, towels etc) then it is possible that a manual redistribution will be necessary after the rinse and drain prior to spin, this is normal