Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just went through Hurricane Irma and my GE Profile

Customer Question
We just went through...

We just went through Hurricane Irma and my GE Profile dishwasher will not run. I have turned the circuit breaker off and back on and it still does not work.,. Right now, the heated dry light is on but if I close the door completely, it continues to rinse with hot water continually. The set button (on) button and other choices will not light up when you try to press them. Can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought the house new in 2006 and how do I tell which model other than Profile it is?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of. If the washer needs to be rolled out from under counter, I will need to have my son or someone help me.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?