Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag dry runs about a minute then switches it self off so…

Customer Question
Maytag dry runs about...

Maytag dry runs about a minute then switches it self off so I pulled apart and cleaned everything didn't Hook vent back up but it still stops running

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 yrs I'll get model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just get dryer back running

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
I cleaned everything took it apart and cleaned put it back together and did not hook it up to vent and it still only runs a minute or so and stops running
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?