Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an upright Frigidaire freezer, Gallery model. The…

Customer Question
I have an upright...

I have an upright Frigidaire freezer, Gallery model. The contents are frozen, the engine is running, but it is leaking. What is the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is the Gallery model. It is approximately 12 or 13 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. But the screw at the bottom is rusted and I can't unscrew it. I think the drip pan is behind the bottom panel outside of the freezer?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I checked the back and I didn't see a drip pan there, but the black device, which I believe might be the condenser, is hot.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also if you look in the bottom of the freezer on the base in there is this covered in ice?