Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung refer model RFG 297 AAWP no longer makes ice. We…

Customer Question
My Samsung refer model...

My Samsung refer model RFG 297 AAWP no longer makes ice. We already tried pushing the reset button

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufacture day Oct 2010. Model RFG297AAWP. BOM number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?