Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Its Friday afternoon and I can't find an appliance repair…

Customer Question
Its Friday afternoon and...

Its Friday afternoon and I can't find an appliance repair people to come out as we are in the ft. Lauderdale/ Miami area and many businesses are without power to due to the hurricane. We have power -except our refrigerator just went dark today. I pushed holiday mode and that did nothing. I turned off and on at the breaker - nothing. Help! mod:kssp48Qms. 02

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. it is built in. If I try to pull it out will anything get damaged?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ha Ha...I wasn't planning on it but since I can't find a repair person I can try!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't think so ok thank you!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

So you have no lights or any sign of life from the unit is that correct?