Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I was on my third wash for the day when an…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was...

Second opinion] I was on my third wash for the day when an FO1 & EO1 error came on. The F & E is switching back and forth. The machine is locked down and I cannot get it to do anything. I looked in my manual but did not see the answer. Help please.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Duet Steam. I cannot get it unlocked to get the serial number. We have probably had this machine about 4-5 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

do you have the units use and care booklet?

And does this model have a lower front panel om it?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?