Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I just replaced the water filter & it is making a grumbling

I just replaced the water...
I just replaced the water filter & it is making a grumbling noise upon dispensing water.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Just now with replacing the water filter
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I took out the water filter & put in the plug & it is still making the gumbling noise as if it is grinding
9/15/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Master Tech
PFSS6PKXCSS
Phone call session started

Have you flushed the air out of the water system that was in the filter yet?

tried to answer your call, no one there. try again

I just called and got your answering machine ,and that was the only time I have called you so far so the phone call you got earlier was not I

no did not know I had to do that, never beford did I have to do this

Ok going to call you again !

now what do I do

ok I just called a second time and got your answering machine again!!

how about answering the phone when I call you!

let me give you my land line. (###) ###-####please try this

I call thru the computer ,so let me get this second number put into the phone system!

I've tried to answer your 2 or 3 calls but I get a recording. please call the land line(###) ###-#### Thanks for your patience

calling now

Master Tech
Master Tech