Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where on my kenmore washer can I find the model or serial #

Customer Question
Where on my kenmore...

Where on my kenmore washer can I find the model or serial # I need to locate a part for it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than three years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I may have found answer to my problem but want to first find the model # to confirm

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If It's a top loader open the lid and look at the back of the washer frame and you will see a tag that has the model and serial number listed on it. If It's a front loader open the door and on the washer frame Just behind the door you will see the tag.

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. If you are using a mobile phone and can't locate the star rating system scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it there. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.