Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE gas oven. I was replacing the light alb and

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a GE gas oven. I was replacing the light alb and heard a spark and now oven or lights/clock won't work. Stove top is fien Fine. How can I fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its 7 years old. where do i look for the model #?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Jgbs28sem3ss

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I t didn't cause my main breaker in house to go off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Sorry to the bad news, but you shorted out the relay in the clock that switches the lamp on and off.

I can try to look up the part you need if your like, but the model number you supplied is not correct. You will need to double check it.

and get back to me.

I noticed that you did not come back to your question about your range.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Have a great day!

Don