Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is it safe to run a portable ac unit when it is colder then…

Customer Question
is it safe to run...
is it safe to run a portable ac unit when it is colder then 16 Celsius
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Can you please advise Make and Model or A/C

Generally speaking, the range for operation is far higher and far lower than the 16C you mention, it would rate in the middle of the expected range for operation

If you mean -16C, we'll need to check the Range with the Manufacturer to be certain

Either way, the details would be helpful