Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I pull out the knob to start the knob to start the

Customer Question
When I pull out...

When I pull out the knob to start the knob to start the wash, the water doesn't start running, nothing happens

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It'll take a minute to look

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think, not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model WTW55009Q2

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Give me a minute to pull up some information for you. Do you happen to have a multimeter?

if you do have a multimeter the first part that is going to need to be tested is the water inlet valve

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/WP3979346/940831