Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We own AquaJet VRT washing machine and a red key has now…

Customer Question
We own AquaJet VRT...

We own AquaJet VRT washing machine and a red key has now appeared. What is it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Old - 2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model #WA48H7400AW/A2

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer
I am Martyn, here in Australia. The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many with our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.
Admin will address any broader concerns and questions about billing and site use, we are just here to assist with the Tech side and the specific Q&A
Please be aware that not all things can be resolved at home without some closer inspection and intervention. If this is the case here, and our best advice is to seek local hands-on inspection and service, it will be for a good reason, so please do not shoot the messenger, it will be to save you time and money.

Can you please tell me whether you have an Error Code, and just exactly what is happening, or not happening
When you say "Red Key" can you please explain further

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

Thanks