Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washing machine stopped at spin cycle, will not start in any…

Customer Question
Washing machine stopped at...

Washing machine stopped at spin cycle, will not start in any program, drum will not turn when set in any new program, sounds like motor stuck.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool WFS A or B. aprox 10years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it is simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a service person in "The Oaks" 2570 area? near Camden

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Look inside the door for a label with the model number please.