Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our whirlpool oven mod # RBS245 LOCKS THE DOOR AND WILL NOT…

Customer Question
Our whirlpool oven mod...

Our whirlpool oven mod # RBS245 LOCKS THE DOOR AND WILL NOT LET U OPEN IT UNTIL THE TEMPETURE GOES DOWN

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RBS245PRBOO 10 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is this during a self clean cycle?