Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washers tumbler makes a terribly loud noise when it goes…

Customer Question
My washers tumbler makes...

My washers tumbler makes a terribly loud noise when it goes into the final spin; I think the tumbler is out of alignment. Can this be fixed?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Frigidaire Stack single unit with the washer on the bottom around 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is in my condo unit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

yes it can be repaired

Where are you located?

Where I`m I located or where is the model number located ?

I`m in Michigan !

All Just Answer experts are remote agents none of us Experts work in the Just Answer office which is in California.