Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am repairing my Whirlpool Gas Dryer Model wgd5540SQ0. I…

Customer Question
I am repairing my...

I am repairing my Whirlpool Gas Dryer Model wgd5540SQ0. I have removed the drum ,put in my defective part (Gas control coils) and ready to put it back together. I used a video and the gentlemen in the video merely places the drum on 2 wall mounted wheels into a groove on the drum and the drum remains in place. He then places the Drum drive belt on the drum and then places it thru the idler wheel onto the motor and is done. Question-- I cannot get the drum to sit in the wheels without it falling forward. What am I doing wrong ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it's around 9 or 10 years old. The model I already provided is

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model wgd5540SQo . Yes I plan to finish the job myself. I have repairing my own appliances for many years.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it. I need the drum to sit without falling forward so I can put the drive belt. The drum cannot be constrained in any way.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

the drum just setting on the rear drum rollers will tlt to the front .then once you get the belt on it will still lean to the front until you get the dryer front on the drum front lip to then hold it in place.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time