Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have fridgidaire electric stove/oven. Blew the element and…

Customer Question
I have fridgidaire electric stove/oven...
I have fridgidaire electric stove/oven. Blew the Baker element and tried pulling it out with the stove plugged in. Yup, dumb I know. Well, it sparked and blew the breaker. I replaced the element and plugged back in flipped the breaker and digital work but nothing else.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

FEF352AWE

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

do you have the cooktop burners working and just not the oven heating or will nothing heat up and just the display / clock working?

You there

yes I`m here just waiting on you to answer my last reply question!!

I sent you this @4:49 ((do you have the cooktop burners working and just not the oven heating or will nothing heat up and just the display / clock working?))

Just clock/display
Sorry didn't receive the that one some reason.

ok Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

and have you made sure the the breaker is not tripped ? the clock /display is 120 volts all the burners are 240 volt.

sir, I flipped the breaker, it's a twin breaker. So, I don't believe one can trip and not the other. I'm getting a Meyer now

I think you may have meant getting a meter now!

OK got meter

ok lets test the voltage to the range at the terminal block (where the cord attaches to the range)

Test Black to Red for 240 volts A/C and see what you get.

what did you find?

I have not heard back from you did you find the issue with the wiring or a voltage issue to the unit?