Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore HE2 clothes dryer. It works but is

I have a Kenmore HE2...
I have a Kenmore HE2 clothes dryer. It works but is difficult to start because the thin plastic cover over the start button has broken and peeled away, and an internal plastic part has to be configured correctly to get it to start. Any advice on how to repair this?
9/14/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

Here is the number: DHZN-NAT-1206-006-EL20

no That is not a Sears Kenmore model number

open the door the model /serial tag is on the inner dryer face frame .

And a Kenmore model number will look like this 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

Since it is a Kenmore duet it should start with 110.

Here it is: ***-***-****2
Thanks
2

ok on this model the buttons are part of the inner console interface.

If the start button is broken you will need to replace the entire inner console interface.

To replace the interface you will need to remove the top panel of the dryer (two screws from the rear ) and grab the panel and push it back 1/2 inch then lift it off

Then the interface will need to be un mounted from the console .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

no need for the phone call unless you want it .

I had to look up the part number and make a link .you now have a link to the part that you will need to replace in order to fix the issue that your having!

But if you want me to still call you I can just let me know!

Master Tech