Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Of all things, we wound up with a penny in the main area of…

Customer Question
Of all things, we...

Of all things, we wound up with a penny in the main area of the machine. in attempting to retrieve it, the penny went out of sight. is something we need to worry about or should we just plow fosrward. thanks, ***** ***** topeka

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long.... we have suspended washing operations until we get this resolved.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I could not find a model number. it is about 4 years old. whirlpooil

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd rather not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I need the model number to see what type of washer your question is on!!

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a silver tag.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.